*Technology has allowed us amazing opportunities.
– Booking a plane ticket
– Taking a plane across an ocean in less than one day!
– Giving humans the skills to land said plane (nerve racking)
– Communicating with people who do not speak your language (not even a little)
– Giving us directions to amazing views and experiences
*Grateful for good people
– Fiends willing to drop off and pick you up from airport
– A girlfriend who takes me out of my comfort zone and gets me to a different country
– Kind human beings that show hospitality to you visiting their home.
– For cleanliness (Japan made every place in the US look dirty)
– Great minds to come up with things like train/subway systems, super cars, sky scrapers, ect.
-Food (especially the stuff from home)
– A training facility that has amazing equipment
– Military and how rough their work schedule and living conditions are while forward deployed
– my own car
– my own room
– large appliances