It has been 35 years since I dealt with Exam Week – UTK 1979. I know that was long before most of you young pups were a sparkle in your daddy’s eye. Last week we tested on some variations of squats, bench, dead lift and press.
This test reminded me of things I wish I had done differently in college:
1) I had prepared earlier and more,
2) taken the test more seriously,
3) put more effort into the test itself
4) I had not rushed through it
5) learned more from evaluating the results of the test
6) worked harder next time
We are starting a new set tomorrow and hopefully my next Exam Week will get me on the dean’s list…..